Can I Put a 12.5 Tire on a 8 Rim

Depends on the manufacturer on actual tire sizes so I wouldnt be too concerned about it either way as the 3157017 is essentially a 35 tire. Any wider and youd want a 9 wide wheel-Dan.


12 5 Wide Tires On 8 Wide Wheels Page 4 Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Truck Forums

I put 35125018 Toyo MTs on the stock 18x8 rims.

. The general rule is plus or minus 4 inches but I ran 115 wide LTBs on stock 6 inch wide Toyota. With a 1250 you just need to be careful around curbs cause theres not much of a sidewall to protect the wheel. A 125 on an 8 inch rim will hold a bead better than a 105 on an 8 inch wheel.

Is it safe to run a 125 wide tire 33x125x15 Duratracs on a 8 15x8 Granite Alloy GA9 rim. Depends on whether you like your tires fat or FAAAT. I googled and found the closest tire shop unfortunately it was magnolia tire service.

Most aftermarket wheels are 8 wide unless specified. To answer some of the questions yes you can run them on a 8 wheel should you. 3 Jan 12 2011 Edited I was wondering the same when I put mine on.

Got my eye on a set of Cooper Discoverer STT Pros but not sure of the size. But you can definitely run a 1250 with a 12 wide wheel. The tire shops all say tire should only be 2 wider than the wheel but Ive run 125s on 8 wheels all my life with no trouble.

You can run 125 wide tires on an 8 inch rim. They will mount 31570s or 35115 on. Ive seen some people with it but it just seems scary.

I just finished the 25 lift so I am being told I can go with 3512517 on a 75 rim. I run 125s on 8 rims they wear the tire a little uneven but you wont have nearly as many problems with the bead seating leaking and or popping off as you will running on 10. You will be able to air down.

Never a problem check the rear tire in the picture with 11 lbs air. 5 Oct 5 2004. Manufacturers make a recommendation of wheel tire size based on safe parameters for the combination and exceeding that can have serious consequences.

The widest width is 125 which fits perfectly. This guy promised me that if I bring the car rim he will put on a new tire and come to the parking lot and put on my car. Some justify 8 wheels with the premise that there is less risk of popping a bead at extremely low air pressure but the reality is that only a small minority of jeepers air down that far or tackle the type of obstacles conducive to popping beads.

If on too narrow of a rim you tend to get crowning and not even thread wear. The width of the rim will affect the way the tread is shaped. Go to this Business only if you can fight Average Rating 20.

Joined Nov 21 2000. It should work. On an 85 youd be fine with 125 pushing it with 13.

Only show this user. Those tires are too wide for anything but a 10 wide wheel that what you should have for those tires anyway. Helps hold the bead if you air down.

Designed with the highest quality in mind Ironman 33X12515 inch tires that are stored on our digital shelves offer outstanding performance and stunning look. The 10 will make the tire a bit wider and shorter as well. Most good tire shops will not mount a 35125 on a 75 rim.

Hey guys can you eh. Joined Jan 6 2004. Roy 1 year with MTZ 33 x 125 on 8 Mickey Thompson aluminum wheels Fake Beadlock.

I ran some 31x1050s on two 8 and two 7 wide wheels on my. Youll need 9 for a 135. Make your choice now and equip your vehicle with the best 33X12515 tires that money can buy.

I like the Interco tires and seems the only option I can get according to the suggested rim size is the TSL Radial 3210515 which is a bit smaller than what I would like. Sure plenty of morons ran oversize tires on undersized wheels back in the day cause it looked cool. Bolt circlepattern 4-12 1143 mm Clear inside diameter 13-316 33496 mm Center hub diameter 2-716 619125 mm So if you have factory wheels anything.

As for 8 wide wheels being preferable to 10 for 125 wide tires it is really a matter of personal preference. 33x125 15 on 8 or 10 inch wheel. I was stuck near the Newark airport with my wife and kid due to a flat tire.

For example a KM3 is a measured.


Can U Fit 12 5 Tires On An 8 Rim Ranger Forums The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


12 5 On 8 Rims Jeep Wrangler Forum


Can U Fit 12 5 Tires On An 8 Rim Ranger Forums The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoo Johor Harga Tiket

Cara Nak Buat Air Lemonade